Monday, September 16, 2013

Mini Blog Post (My Favorites from Pop Culture)


Duck Dynasty: This show is just straight up hilarious. They are always up to some crazy adventure and it is a great show when you just want a good laugh, especially Uncle Si.

 The Big Bang Theory:This is another great example of an extremely funny show. The characters are so extreme and stereotypical in a lot of their actions that it is just great, not to mention, you learn a fair amount of random facts.

 Harry Potter: This movie is a classic and, even though the series is over, it continues to remain my favorite movie series. I pretty much grew up with this movie and the mix of intense battles, difficult choices, and lasting friendships makes it incredible.

That's My Kind of Night (Luke Bryan): Every time this song comes on, no matter where we are, everyone just breaks out singing and dancing because it is so exciting and energetic . My suite mate plays this song at least five times a day and it has quickly become one of our favorite songs.

Beneath Your Beautiful (Labrinth feat. Emili Sande): For some reason I am obsessed with this song. It is slow enough to really feel the emotion and catchy enough to sing along, making is one of my personal favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment